Klongversations: Nanay, Ayaw Office!

May 13, 2017
This morning, I experienced another heartbreak when my daughter kept on crying when she saw me getting ready for work.

You see, this seldom happens. Everyday, my husband and I leave the house without our daughter throwing tantrums. On good days, she would go to the door, kiss us goodbye, say "Nanay Bubong please (pasalubong please), and then wave to us until we reach the gate.

On bad days, she would ignore us even if we endlessly say bye to her. Sometimes she would refuse to hug or kiss us before we leave.

This morning, however, when she saw me looking for my bag, she stopped playing with her cellphone and asked me to carry her.

Klong: Nanay, karga Towtow please.
Me: Anak nanay will go to the office na eh. Wait for me later, okay?
she started crying.. 
Me: I need to go to the office di ba, so that we can go to SM and you can buy more toys and dresses?
Klong: Ayaw toys. Nanay please ayaw office ka.

I left the house, hearing my daughter's wails.
Huhu.

I phoned my nanay when I arrived at the office and she told me that Klong cried for a good half an hour after I left. She fell asleep because of crying too much. Hays. This only made me sadder.

Di bale, I will make sure to spend my rest days playing with Klong na lang, even if it means getting all of my lipsticks and putting it on her while facing the mirror. Haha. #kikayKlongski

By the way, I found this article online which really makes a lot of sense for us working moms:


Read the full article here.

Oh well, gotta go and finish all the tasks so that I can come home to Klongski right away.
Let me know what you think!

Ciao! <3



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.