Hooray For Wellness!

May 21, 2017
After being sick for 4 days, my little madam is finally back to normal. We are now down to one more day of antibiotic and probiotic. Only one more day, and the kicking and crying every 10 am and 10pm will finally be over. Hooray! Her urine and stool are also back to normal. No more throwing up. No more fever. Woopie!

She is now back to her usual makulit self, albeit the still malamlam eyes.

Posing with her tatay's rose for me
My daughter is not as whiny as me even if she is sick. You would notice na matamlay sya, na hindi sya dumedede and kumakain, pero bihira sya umiyak pag may lagnat or sakit, which is why I was extra paranoid kasi nga makikita mo lang sa eyes nya. What if ang lala na pala ng nararamdaman nya? huhu. That's why when she finally ate and asked for a round 2 of milk, ang saya saya ko. When she saw the rose that her tatay gave me for Mother's day, she quickly took it and looked for her wings. I'm just not sure kung anong peg nya pero ayan yung pose nya when she wore the wings na. hahaha. I seriously do not want to go to work that day kasi namiss ko yung energy nya na medyo nag lie low ng 4 days. Huhu.

So at work, I kept calling my nanay. Was she okay na talaga? Did she throw up again? Did she take her temperature? Did she eat a lot na? Us moms, we just do not stop worrying no? 

At 7pm, Iki picked me up from work. We were supposed to push through with the postponed dinner date (in lieu of the Mother's day dinner that was postponed because of Klong), pero when we were at the mall na, we were both excited to see Klong naman. We were worried that she will sleep early so we decided to have a quick dinner and then buy something for the little madam na lang.

Our oily dinner

We then went to Toys R Us to buy pasalubong for Klong. If there's one thing that did not change when Klong got sick, it is her love for makeup. Nagsusuka na and all, ang winoworry pa nya ay yung Powpow (lipstick) nya. I also have 2 broken Maybelline lipstick because Klong kept on getting my make up kit, Magugulat na lang ako puno na ng red lipstick and face nya. That day, my parents bought Klong her own lip balm para di na nanggugulo every time na mag me-make up kami ng nanay ko, so we just looked for pretend makeup set to go with her new lip balm. We found one for only Php 299.95, had it gift wrapped para may surprise factor, then hurried home because we both couldn't wait to see Klong's reaction. 

May gift wrap effect pa para surprise daw 



Pretend Kikay Kit includes: hairbrush, curlers, curling iron, blower, cologne, pony tail holder, lipstick

See her reaction? Super happy sya. hahaha. Di matigil sa pag WOW! 

Me: Klong, do you like it?
Klong: Opo. Same tayo, nanay! 
Me: Play with it tomorrow anak, gabi na. Let's sleep na.
Klong: Okay. Thank you nanay! 

Hay kakilig!

Like Nanay, like daughter

The following morning, while I was getting ready for work, she saw my kikay box, the box where I put my hair iron, my blower and my rolling brush. She quickly looked for the smaller box that we use  as container for pads and pantyliners. She threw the contents out and put her kikay stuff inside. 

Klong: Nanay, same!

hahahahhaah. 

Hayyyy. Klong being kikay surely did not come from me. I have no interest in kikay stuff talaga, and I only ever put makeup on because I need to at least look a bit decent at work, pero this girl, naku, talagang bet na bet nya ang mag dress up at mag makeup. hahaha. She probably got it from her lola. :D 

Anyways, I just feel super duper happy that my baby is finally well. Thank you to all of you who prayed for her. ♥♥ 

Till next time!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.