April: What She Wore

May 06, 2017

Have I told you guys that I am a doting mom? Hahaha.

I love, love, love dressing up my daughter, and after I have blogged about Klong's fashion on a budget  ,  I decided to post her OOTDs on a monthly basis.

Here are some of the outfits that she wore for the last two weeks of April.

Palm Sunday: Dress - OshKosh, sandals - SM Kids



Dress - Gymbore; Jacket - Gingersnaps

without jacket

Turban - tiangge; cardigan and top - Taytay market; shorts - Oshkosh




Dress- H&M



Dress - Tiangge near our place :D

She grows so fast, I can no longer make her wear some of her clothes because she already chooses her own outfit before she takes a bath in the morning. I also noticed that she already looks like a dalaga. Hayyyy. 

Oh well! Thanks for dropping by. I will do my best to upload more #LittleMadamOOTDs every month. Ciao! :* 












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.