Through The Years

July 01, 2017

Disclaimer: Selfie overload

Happy weekend, guys! Unfortunately for me, I work on weekends. This afternoon, I do not have much to do at work so I looked at my old photos in facebook. I realized just how much of a roller coaster my weight is. I had my senti mode on upon looking at my pictures during those pre-Klongski years. I also had a short trip down memory lane, and realized that before I got married, I was edgy, I was adventurous, I was carefree. Oh well, I miss that personality but of course, nothing beats being a mom to my little madam, even if it means letting go of my short shorts, my "depende sa mood" hairstyle and my social life. Teehee!


2-year-old Ea. Don't I look like my daughter in this picture?

here with my Nanay ♥

I hate this picture because of my haircut, but my tatay had this blown up and displayed at home. Rar!

This outfit. HAHAHA
College days. I took a hell lot of selfies that time because I was too thrilled with my all white uniform


Do you remember how popular Nokia 6600 was?  I begged my parents to buy me one and I wouldn't stop taking selfies because I felt like it has the best camera ever. NOT. hahah

Ang payat ko dito, I swear. I don't know what happened to me that time. Maybe I was stressed with thesis?

I think malapit na ko gumraduate nito because I was in 4th year when I first dyed my hair.
College na ko, pwede na akong makipag date sa MOA. HAHAHA


First time ko ata magkaroon ng tumbler na SB. hihi. Notice my earrings. I have that in every color, courtesy of the bilaos in Morayta :D



I forgot to have my 2x2 picture taken for grad application, hence the super close up ID picture. Mano mano na lang. hahaha



BS Psychology Batch 2012
Right after graduation, I cut my hair short.


Tagaytay  circa 2013



In Tagaytay with Iki's family. Shorter hair, and thinner legs. huhu where na you?



My first work in Southstar Drug ♥



I don't think I can sport that kind of haircut now.



7-month baby bump



Me and my little madam



It's really fun to look at old pictures and remember the moments that go along with each snapshot. It is fun to know that once in my life, I was able to have a crazy haircut, I was able to achieve something, I was able to wear skimpy shorts without a bulging belly. I know that it will be hard for me to go back to how I look before,  but   I'm okay with that.   your suggestions are welcome if you know how a lazy, working mom can shed a few pounds. HAHAH. 

Anyways, may you all enjoy the weekend. 

Hugs! 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.