Little Madam OOTD

July 21, 2017

I know I originally wanted to post Klong's OOTDs on a monthly basis, but I wasn't able to do so, because we barely went out lately, and we also haven't done any little madam shopping for quite a while, hence, the lack of OOTD entries. Hahaha.

On the very few occasions that we left home, I find it harder to take good photos of Klong. Maybe it's because she is hyper, and wants to run around all the time. Anyhoo, here are some of the pictures that I have of her for the past weeks. ♥♥


At BSA Twin Towers: Swimsuit - Taytay Market, Cover-up - Pasig Market

At Kanto Breakfast: Dress and shoes: H&M

At my in-laws: Outfit from Taytay Market

At Kidzoona

Doesn't really count as an OOTD, but she looks cute here, so yeah! :D

Bonnet - H&M; Top - IG store (Sewsyal_Needles); Pants - Taytay Market



*Sick but still fab* Shades - SM Kids; Top - Taytay market; Pants - custom-made by our friendly neighbor :D


Spreading good vibes to all of you ♥♥ I will try to post more Klongski outfits soon. 








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.