Kidzoona Galleria

July 18, 2017

Kidzoona is still Klong's favorite place. It's her 4th time there (5th, if you consider the first time she went inside but didn't actually play because she was still 4 months old then), but she still gets so excited whenever I tell her that we will be going to Kidzoona again.

2 weeks ago, we brought her back to her happy place.

As usual, Klong was ecstatic. We barely made it to the play area when she started jumping and yelling "BAAAAALLLSSSS!!!!" and off she went to the ball pit.

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures because I was also busy playing and running after Klong. Here are some of them:






















What we love about Kidzoona: 

 It near our place. They have a lot of branches but the one in Robinsons Galleria is the most accessible one for me. We also do not have to pay a lot to make Klong happy. You can check the rates for the other branches here. For 1 hour and 30 minutes, your kids can enjoy the huge ball pit, inflatable slide, pretend play area (Klong loved wearing the chef uniform because she thinks she is like her tatay), the educational toys, library with tablets and the arcade. You don't even have to buy tokens for the arcade. In the Shangri-la branch, Klong spent a lot of time in the Just Dance room. 

Their staff are very attentive to the kids as well. Of course, it would help if we keep an eye to our kids all the time too, but knowing that the people who are running the place are all smiles, eyes and ears to our beloved kids makes me feel comfortable, being the ever praning mommy that I usually am. 


Needless to say, Iki and I also like the place. Aside from seeing our daughter so energized and happy, we also love to lounge in the ball pit while watching Klong jump and dive and scream. The ever-dramatic me loves to savor the moment while I can still play and jump and goof around with my daughter, because she will only be a 2-year-old once. 

♥♥ 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.