Nanay's 50th Birthday at BSA Twin Towers

June 03, 2017
My Nanay turned 50 last March 27. Wow! I wish I could look as fresh as her when I turn 50. Haha. 





Anyway, we celebrated her special day in BSA Twin Towers. Frans and I were initially planning on celebrating it at home but eventually decided against it because our house is small, it would also be tedious to prepare the food, entertain the visitors, and then clean up afterwards. I wanted my mother to rest on her special day, because she has been looking after us for 27 years now. She deserves to relax.  I want it to be an intimate celebration for the whole family. 

Kitchen and dining area


I chose BSA mainly because of the location and the price. It was my 2nd time there. My husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary there, although we only stayed in a Premiere Studio room that time. For this occasion, I booked a 2-bedroom unit for only a little over P6,000 per night (breakfast buffet not included). One thing that I like about BSA is since it is a condotel, we can bring and cook our own food. The unit that we got is spacious. Each of the two rooms has a queen-sized bed, although the bigger one has its own TV. 



The unit also has a little room without aircon, located near the kitchen area, which I think is for the nannies. It has its own toilet too.



We just bought most of our food in SM, except for the lumpia (which Iki brought), and the menudo and pancit bihon from my lola.


It was a simple dinner, but what made it special was the fact that after so long, we were complete once again. You see, my second brother has been living with our grandparents in Sampaloc, Manila since 2014, when he started his internship. Very seldom does he come to visit us in Pasig, especially now that he is already working in Makati. My brother and I had a bit of a fight because of this too, but we were able to patch things up. Apart from the celebration, this is really what my nanay has been praying for.




A few hours after dinner, my lolo, lola, Bruks and Aileen already went home. My parents, husband and I continued with our booze night. We called it a night at around 12mn.



Klong woke up at 5am, so we were all forced to wake up too. Haha. I cooked breakfast and then went swimming after. 





We started packing our things at around 10 am and we checked out at  11:30 because I know that there are a lot of people who will be checking out, I don't want to stay that long in the lobby.


All in all, I had fun because I know that my nanay enjoyed her day. I am not the outdoorsy type ever since, that's why staycations are really my idea of a holiday. More than anything else, I am happy that God has given my mother another year. I pray that she will always be happy and healthy. I love her so much and I will do anything and everything for her. 

For reservations: 

Website: http://www.bsatwintowersortigas.com
Email: reservations.condotels@stfrancissquare.com.ph
St. Francis Square
Doña Julia Vargas Ave. cor.
Bank Drive, Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City 1550





1 comment:

  1. Mommy EA, pwede ba tayong mag TayTay Market bonding anytime soon? I need new stuff!! Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.