July & August: What She Wore

September 02, 2017
Hello, hello! It's been a while since I last posted my little madam's OOTDs. I'm telling you, she is growing up fast. Last time I checked, she still cannot say a straight word, and now, she's talking about how I should only have a crush on one guy - her tatay. (will blog about this soon on Klongversations)

Anyways, July and August have both been busy months for the entire family, with our brother-in-law and his family coming home from Kuwait, to the preparations (read it here) and the party for my mother-in-law (will blog about this next), to the time that we had to bring Klong to her doctor again (because of tonsillitis), that is why my to-do list keep piling up. As Klong gets older, it also gets harder to take a good photo of her. It is also a bit harder for me to pick an outfit for her because lately, she's been wanting to wear her boots all the time, even at home.

So here are the very few pictures that we were able to take for the past month.


Top-  Taytay; Jacket- Greenhills bazaar; Pants- custome-made



Jacket - Gingersnaps; Top- Guess Kids; Shorts - Pasig Palengke; Shoes - Max Kids


Denim Terno - custom-made; Sandals - Old Navy

Bonnet - Baguio; Inner top - Taytay; Slippers - Divisoria

Dress - H&M; Sandals - Old Navy

Gown for MIL's birthday - Divisoria

Rash guard - Taytay; 

Onesie - Tiangge near our place

Bonnet - H&M; Top - Polo Ralph Lauren; Leggings - H&M; Shoes - H&M


She lost weight lately,which made me realize that she doesn't look much like a baby anymore. Huhu.  #nodramamama

My little madam is not so little anymore. Wah! Hihi

Enjoy the weekend guys!

Hugs ♥






2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog The Introvert Momma has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Introvert Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/introvert_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Introvert Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakainggit naman! I am looking forward to have my own little baby girl fashionista! Sarap siguro mag OOTD together no?! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.