Iki's 28th

July 24, 2018
Hey, everyone! Can you believe it? We are halfway through the year!! I have been inactive for too long. :D

Anyway, last May 28 (I know, I know, that's 2 months too late), my husband turned 28.  Instead of throwing an all-night walwalan like he used to, he decided to spend it with his two favorite girls - Klongski and me. :)





We went to Ace Water Spa. Klong loves the spa so much, she started when she was barely a year old. Also, my husband is working long hours in the kitchen and he really deserves to be pampered.



Unfortunately, taking pictures is strictly prohibited in the spa area, so I only have a few snapshots of my excited daughter  before we started swimming. 



After almost 3 hours, we finally decided that we had enough. We were famished. We then went to SM Megamall for lunch.



And what better way to celebrate a birthday after a long day at the spa than to eat like a viking. 

I love their fried maki. I can eat it everyday. My daughter, as usual, devoured nothing but spaghetti. Although she claimed that Jollibee spaghetti is still her favorite. :) My husband loved their sinigang and japanese siomai. 







We were too tired to go malling, so after buying pizza and pasalubong for my parents, we immediately went home to rest. I let my husband rest for a bit while I started cooking spring rolls and barbeque because he invited a handful of his friends (and my tatay) for a little beer sesh after dinner. 


All in all, this day has been amazing, not just for the birthday boy, but also for our little family. We were able to spend time with  our little madam, and I am happy that my husband was able to relax a bit. It was a simple yet fun day for all of us. 




To my husband, 

Happy birthday. I cannot thank God enough because he chose you to be my life partner. He chose you to be the father of my daughter, and sometimes, I look at you and wonder what I did to deserve a man as responsible, as generous and as caring as you. I love you so much, flaws and all. Know that no matter where life takes us, I will be right here to hold your hand. Please take good care of yourself. My prayer is for our daughter to find someone like you in the future, because only then would I be at peace knowing that she will be loved and treated well even if we are no longer here to watch over her. Thank you for being my best friend, and most of all, thank you for always doing your best for us. I love you so much, Chef! 

Again, happy birthday, Mr. Perez. 











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.